Archiver > OBIT-LOOKUPS > 2008-10 > 1224659748

From: "edward broecker" <>
Subject: [OBITL] IL: DuPage, Wheaton; or Cook, Arlington Heights
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 02:15:48 -0500

To the list,

I found the following partial obituary on . Is anyone able to retrieve the complete obituary, please. I will appreciate your help.

Ed Broecker

William R. Smith.(Business)(Obituary)
Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, IL), October, 2000
William R. Smith of Wheaton A memorial service for William R. Smith will be held at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 28, at Wyndemere Retirement Community, 200 Wyndemere Circle, Wheaton. Mr. Smith passed away Thursday, Sept. 28, 2000, while vacationing in California. He graduated from Purdue University in Lafayette, Ind. in 1937 with a bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering. Mr. Smith retired from the Army obtaining the rank of colonel. He was in the Army Reserves from 1942 to 1974, logistician, colonel AUS retired. He was an executive secretary for the National Council on ...

This thread: