OBIT-LOOKUPS-L Archives

Archiver > OBIT-LOOKUPS > 2008-10 > 1222956388

Subject: Re: [OBITL] Baker Oregon obits Deroest (Deroust)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:06:28 EDT

OPen http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp and you will see all the
DEroest families living in Baker City , Oregon. Of the people you are
looking for only Maurice is noted and he has no associated family
members listed with him. Your only recourse to get further
information is to contact a library in Baker City or order thir OR death
records. If you are looking for other data on these folks send me
an e mail and I will see what I can find. Bob

ask this a volunteer for Baker City Oregon but she write
"I don't see any mentions of Deroust in any obits, and I don't see the
DeRoests you mention because the online obits go back only to 1994. If you contact
someone in Oregon, they may be able to get more info locally"

This is also my question
I am curios if there is one for other family members Deroest Theire names are
Georges death 02 Marz 1991. Baker County
Marcel died 25.12.1992 Baker City
Irma Deroest who died 07.07.1972 Baker City.
It is possebel Deroest is writing Deroust.
Maidenname of Irma was Spriet Mary
Georges and Maurice are here children The wife of Maurice was to Irma but
here maidenname was Delepierre.
Georges wifs are Elaine Barnhart, Edna Both and someone with the name of
Beverly but I don't know here maidenname
Thanks
Christiane from Belgium

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
calculators.