OBIT-LOOKUPS-L Archives

Archiver > OBIT-LOOKUPS > 2008-10 > 1222955261

From: "Jim & Marilyn Talbot" <>
Subject: Re: [OBITL] Baker Oregon obits Deroest (Deroust)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:47:41 -0500

I searched for the Baker County Genealogy web site and came up with this:
http://www.oregongenealogy.com/baker/
If you scroll down you will see Oregon Obituary Index. Click on that and
then on the next page click on: Dague - DeRoest
There are a couple of DeRoest obituaries.
You might try looking for an address of one of the survivors in the
obituaries and writing to them.
Good Luck
Marilyn in Texas