OBER-L Archives

Archiver > OBER > 2004-06 > 1087014759

From: Rose Ober <>
Subject: Re: [OBER] Re: Ober
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:32:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm just beginning my research on the Ober family. This is my husband's family. So far as I know, none of his family resided in Iowa. Good luck in your search. Rose

wrote:This is a Message Board Post that is gatewayed to this mailing list.

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Tc3.2ACEB/24.73.78.1.1

Message Board Post:

My GGGrandfather was Daniel Ober married Maggie Dingman. Are your Obers related to mine?? I have no info on them and I am very interested in this book. All I know is they lived in Iowa. I have all of his childrens names. Thank you for your time. Lisa Prichard