NZ-OBITS-L Archives

Archiver > NZ-OBITS > 2007-11 > 1194714328

Subject: [NZ-OBITS] New Zealand Herald, Lookup request
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:05:28 +0000

Hello listers,

I'm wondering if any one can do me a big favour and check to see whether a death notice was placed in the New Zealand Herald on the following days:

7th, 8th, 9th, 23rd or 28th August 2004

with any of the first or last names listed below

FORENAMES
Jemima Josephine
Molly Niamh
Richmal

SURNAMES
Fitzgerald
Oates
Whitehead
Oates-Whitehead

Depending on your interests, I might be able to reciprocate by searching for your English ancestors, if you have any. I have the National Burial Index on CD, other material covering Birmingham and Staffordshire and I'll be able to check out the UK edition of Ancestry at my local library.

Regards,

Andrew

P.S. The reason I'm posting this to several lists is that I'm a newbie when it comes to New Zealand genealogy and I'm hoping I'll catch someone going to the relevant library / record office.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?