NYWYOMIN-L Archives

Archiver > NYWYOMIN > 2006-09 > 1159022711

From: "ELIZABETH BURDICK" <>
Subject: [NYWYOMIN] Nyrum Evans s/o Solomon
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 08:45:11 -0600

Good morning Jody and gainsville Evans family researchers,
I found Nyrum in my family information. He is the son of Solomon and Polly
Evans. My source follows:
Samuelsen's extracts of Wyo. Co NY probates on pg 1-150 show Soloman
Evans. His probate extraction is dated at Gainsville, 15 Mar 1875. He is 68
yrs. old. His second wife Sally S. is named. Andrew J., son, younger of 2
youngest is named; then Charles, son, older of two youngest; then Nelsen,
son by 1st wife; Lizana, d/o 1st wife, married to Surdam; Nyrum, son by 1st
wife, executor; James H., son by 1st wife; Corlista Ann, d/o 1st wife, wife
of Kenney; and William, son by 1st wife,
I have more if you are interested.
Liz Burdick in Colorado

This thread: