NYSUFFOL-L Archives

Archiver > NYSUFFOL > 2002-02 > 1014641128

Subject: Re: [NYSUFFOL] St. Joseph's Cemetery
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:45:28 EST

In a message dated 2/25/2002 4:55:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> Linda, would they know whee the stone was made? Sometimes there is a little
>
> marker by the grave that has the name of the monument company.
> Why do some people have to make it so difficult for others?
> What is your relative's name? I will keep a look-out for it. Connie
> The gal said they had nothing to go on, other than the name
Cecellia, which was his second wife's name. No burial date for her, she just
insists, that even tho his name and dates are on the stone he isn't there.
There is room for 4 burials, no idea if anyone else is there, including
Cecellia.
His stone is on the left if you enter from Sunrise Highway side toward
the back. Name William Wallace MacMillan 1852-1934.
Thanks for the offer.
Linda

This thread: