NYSUFFOL-L Archives

Archiver > NYSUFFOL > 2001-04 > 0986428725

From: Nancy Ring <>
Subject: [NYSUFFOL] McNamara -Mack families
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:58:45 -0600

Posted on: Suffolk Co. NY Queries
Reply Here: http://genconnect.rootsweb.com/gc/USA/NY/Suffolk/10285

Surname: Mack-, McNamara
-------------------------

Unable to read message in McNamara queries, due to no posting of February
messages. My Mack family originally was McNamara- emigrated from Ireland
in latter half of 1800's and lived in Smithtown. At some point the whole
family changed their name to Mack and moved to Bay Shore, LI. My great
grandfather was John McNamara, his son, Eugene Mack was my grandfather.
Any information about Eugene Mack's siblings would be greatly appreciated.remained
in Suffolk County, and there are still descendants in Bay Shore today.

This thread: