NYRENSSE-L Archives

Archiver > NYRENSSE > 2012-03 > 1332718999

From: Pat Connors <>
Subject: Re: [NYRENSSE] Maple Beach
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:43:19 -0700

I may be in CA now, but I come from NY and my father and his parents were
born in Troy. Plus, I have a sister who lives just south of Albany.

Go here and you will find so many NJ lists, you won't know which one to
pick!
http://lists.rootsweb.ancestry.com/index/usa/NJ/

I so enjoy reading the questions and answers that appear in this

--
Pat Connors, Sacramento CA
http://www.connorsgenealogy.com

This thread: