NYRENSSE-L Archives

Archiver > NYRENSSE > 2011-11 > 1320606506

From: "Emery St.Cyr" <>
Subject: Re: [NYRENSSE] 1940 USA Federal Census
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 14:08:26 -0500

Brad, I was interested that you were in the Canal Zone for awhile.
Along with doing geneaolgy I collect postal history and stamps. and one area
that interests me is the CZ. My dad was on the USS Missouri when it went
through the canal when it first opened up.

Do you have any postal items that you no longer care to keep that I could
buy from you?
Emery