NYRENSSE-L Archives

Archiver > NYRENSSE > 2011-01 > 1295325268

Subject: Re: [NYRENSSE] 1887 Newspapers
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 23:34:28 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sharon:

I read your inquiry about the Hoosick Falls newspaper and thought I would recommend the following link to you. It will give you a list of all of the newspaper that served Hoosick Falls. If I had access to them ,I would do the look up for you, but I have no access , but at least it is a place to start.

Good luck!

Pat

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nyrensse/news.htm