NYRENSSE-L Archives

Archiver > NYRENSSE > 2007-10 > 1192059538

From: <>
Subject: Re: [NYRENSSE] Adam Snyder (1802-1879)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:38:58 -0400

Thanks Pat:

I am one who made an unexpected connection due to the list correspondence...

I delete alot, but one correspondence led me in a direction I'd been unaware of, so I don't care how many posts I delete, you just never know what little gold nugget might land in your email box...

Sorry if it bugs someone else...

personally, I find it kinda like finally getting a bite with my cane pole... it's a real thrill when that bobber dips...

Robin