NYRENSSE-L Archives

Archiver > NYRENSSE > 2007-01 > 1169338170

From: "Jim Groat" <>
Subject: [NYRENSSE] The Loss of Barbara Jeffries
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:09:30 -0600

In all the discussions of Barbara's web page, many of us have forgotten to
express the great loss that our small universe has suffered. Personally,
I've lost considerable sleep thinking of her passing. She and I shared a
common ancestry through a number of connections, the most common being that
of the ZUFELD - ZUFELDT - SHUFELD line, but also several other surnames as
is the case of most of us of Palatine descent. Barbara's contributions to
the Eastern New York genealogy community were great and her presence will be
sorely felt.

My sincere condolances to all who knew her, both on and off line.

Barbara -- We miss you greatly!

Warm Regards,
Jim Groat

This thread: