NYRENSSE-L Archives

Archiver > NYRENSSE > 2005-10 > 1130430104

From: Cynthia Mac Suibhne <>
Subject: New York State Census Schaghticoke 1855,65,
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:21:44 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having a difficult time finding out what film to order from the FHC for the New York State census for Schaghticoke in Rensselaer County. I'm looking for George MILLIS and his wife Harriet DIVER and there children. I've located them in all the Federal census so I'd like to order film to check on them in the state census. I know the 1855 is online but I can't see to find the town of Schaghticoke.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks, Cindy