NYRENSSE-L Archives

Archiver > NYRENSSE > 2005-02 > 1108407490

From: "Dick Lekang" <>
Subject: Roll Call - SPRINGER, Hendrik and Frenaugh
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:58:10 -0600

Hendrik Springer and his wife Frenaugh (Keyza?) lived in the Albany, NY area
and where members of the First Dutch Reformed Church, Albany, NY, during the
mid 1740's.

A son Jacob was born March 29, 1741 and a daughter Elizabeth was born in
1746. Both were baptized in the First Dutch Reformed Church, Albany, NY.

Frenaugh was living with her son Jacob when she died on November 8, 1790 and
is buried in the Kings Grant (Springer) Cemetery, Rensselaer, NY.

I have a followed the Jacob line out, but I can not find:
the parents of Hendrik and Frenaugh?
Where Hendrik is buried or when did he died?
When and where was Hendrik was born?
When and where was Frenaugh was born?
How did they get to Albany and where did they came from?

Any help would be appreciated. Please contact me if you are researching
this family.

Dick Lekang
()

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---