NYRENSSE-L Archives

Archiver > NYRENSSE > 2003-02 > 1045617224

From: "Darline Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [Rensselaer] Random Acts of Kindess Day.
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:20:10 -0600

Thank you for your kindness in advance. I need to find a George William
Fowler, HOH, in the 1840 Rensselaer County, NY census, probably in the Troy
area. I need to know if they have children and how many. It would help to
know who is living near to them and if their name is Coon.

This was such a kind idea.
Darline Fowler Smith