NYQUEENS-L Archives

Archiver > NYQUEENS > 2000-04 > 0956445959

From: "Gerald Tobin" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEENS] Fw: [LI-Rooters] Flushing Directory 1868/9 (H-I-J)
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:25:59 -0400

Hi Noel,

I haven't been able to find the exact location of Bridge Street yet.
It was located around current Lawrence St opps it's now College Point Blvd.
and Northern Blvd. in Flushing. In 1917 there was a Bridge St. station of
the LIRR on the map. Main St. still exists it's three blocks east of
College Point Blvd. Maybe someone else on the list can give a better
location.

Jerry Tobin