NYQUEENS-L Archives

Archiver > NYQUEENS > 2000-03 > 0954465783

From: "Scott Hansen" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEENS] Roll Call
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:23:03 -0600

Yes... it is 5 'counties' incorporated into one city.. NYC. Long Island is
not in Queens. Queens in ON Long Island... the eastern most tip holds two of
NYC's counties... Kings (Brooklyn) and Queens. There are more counties on
Long Island... Nassau, Suffolk, etc. Today, LIC is like Richmond Hill,
Elmhurst, Maspeth, Glendale, Middle Village, etc... they are neighborhoods
with Queens.

Scott P Hansen
http://hansen.rootsweb.com
List Owner - BRUDER, DETHLEFSEN, ENGELKEN, HANSEN, RUTZ