Archiver > NYNIAGAR-FOLKS > 2005-10 > 1129947467

Subject: Re: [FOLKS] Evolution
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:17:47 EDT

Absolutely, Charles, I for one, would love to read it. That's what's so
great about this list. It's almost a creative writing forum, thanks to our
extraordinary founder. (We miss you, Vee!)

In a message dated 10/21/2005 7:01:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Folks, for the past few weeks the Austin American Statesman, the newspaper
for the Austin, Texas area, has placed two lengthily articles on their editorial
page yet only printed a short, short letter from a reader that was counter to
the writers of the long type.

The first article set me to thinking and I put my thoughts in writing and
sent it to the newspaper by email. They of course did not print one word of it
and this morning I sent them another letter only this time by land mail.

If the members around this table do not object to reading what I composed, I
would like to send it to the members and hope you would give me feedback as to
my thoughts on the subject. But, I will only send it if I hear back from you
telling me it is OK.

This thread: