NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2012-02 > 1328763049

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NYFULTON] TILMAN/TILMON/TILGHMAN
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 04:50:49 -0000

Author: annraubsnyder
Surnames: Tilghman / Tillman ,Reynolds /Wright/
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.fulton/2709.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Debbie, Tillman, Tilghman, Reynolds, Wright are all in my lineage. Don't know if there is any relation. My Tilghman shows up in abt 1530 with Christopher Reynolds. A sibling, Dorothy, married William, son of Richard and Julian Newman Tilghman of Co. Kent, England. Tilghman family records are available in the DAR Library and Library of Congress. Can you tie any of this to you? Let me know if I can help any more.
Ann

Important Note: