NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2009-08 > 1249399785

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NYFULTON] Oppenheim
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:29:45 -0000

Author: TheTimeAngel
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.fulton/684.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Oppenhiem is a Town in Fulton County. There is also a village or Hamlet in Oppenheim with the same name, near Crum Creek. This Hamlet is likely Oppenheim Center that has been mentioned. I also have family from Oppenheim. dating back to at least 1790's when it was part of Palatine in Montgomery County. I would certainly be interested in viewing the map you have. Are there any old plat maps of this area?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppenheim,_New_York

Thank You
Best regards

Important Note: