NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2008-06 > 1214411084

From: "" <>
Subject: [NYFULTON] Morrell, Philes, Arms, Palmer
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:24:44 -0000

Author: ShalonPalmerNY
Surnames: Morrells, Philes, Arms, Palmer
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.fulton/2558/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,

I'm trying to fill in the gaps -

Information that I have:

Abraham Morrell - Union College, Gloversville lawyer and judge
b. Jan 1785 Schenectady
d. Mar 13 1864 Lansingburgh, NY at son's house - Troy Times

Married Ester Palmer (unknown date)

Children
Emily b. 1805
Angeline b. 1807
Palmer b. 1809
Matilda Ann b. 1813 d. Mar 29 1836
married Philip Philes b. 1810
children Abraham M. b. Jun 15 1832 d. Oct 1 1837
Harriet b. Sept 18 1817
married Charles Arms of New York July 23 1836

Let me know if you have info that might help - currently I can find almost no mention other than the info I have - or more recent line possibilities but I can't connect them.

Thanks so much!
-Shalon

Important Note: