NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2008-04 > 1209212070

From: "Richard Hayes" <>
Subject: Re: [NYFULTON] Lodowick Young
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 08:14:30 -0400

Hi Gail,

I have a Lodewick Young who was born on 9 Aug 1802 and baptized on 22 Aug
1802 in the Stone Arabia Reformed Church. His parents were Jacob Paris (b.
ca 1776) and married to Eva Coppercoll about 1801. Eva was born 23 Nov 1787
and baptized on 2 Dec 1787 in the Stone Arabia Reformed Church.. I have 6
brothers and sisters for Lodewick.

There is also a Lodwick Young who was married to Ann Plantz who had a
daughter, Maria, baptized in the Stone Arabia Reformed Church on 17 Apr
1803. She was born on 10 Mar 1803. The bp. sponsors were William Wohlgemorth
& Maria Conterman. They also had a son, Daniel, baptized in the Stone Arabia
Trinity Lutheran Church. He was born on 11 Apr 1800. The bp. sponsors were
Jacob Walrat(h).and Maria.

Jacob Paris Young and his family are listed in "Nellis-Nelles
Immigrants from the Palatinate 1710" book. Eva Coppernoll is my 3rd cousin
5 times removed.

Richard
Richard

----