NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2008-03 > 1205976517

From: "Carol Arteberry" <>
Subject: Re: [NYFULTON] Baker Farm in Gloversville, Fulton Co., NY
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:28:37 -0500

Mr. Havens:
In your answer to Sue posted 15 March 2008, you mentioned the WRIGHT Farm (Dr Long's). Could you please tell me the given name of the WRIGHT who owned the farm & anything else that you might know about the WRIGHT's. My g,g,g,grandmother Abigail WRIGHT died 26 Oct 1871 in Springfield, Sangamon Co, IL & her obituary said the send a copy of the obit to the Fulton Co. newspapers. She had lived & had her children in the late 1800's to 1832 in the towns of Champion & Wilna, Jefferson Co., NY. She was born in 1794 in MA. I believe there is a good possibility that she had sons living in Fulton Co, on checking the 1870 census for Fulton Co. Any help you or anyone else could give will be greatly appreciated. She & her husband Asa (be in NY state) have been my "brick wall for years). Thanking you in advance for any help.------Carol

This thread: