NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2007-03 > 1175110127

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYFULTON] I have a 1937 Gloversville & Johnstown Directory
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:28:47 -0000

Author: Daryl459
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.fulton/1340.7.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you very much. Most interesting and helpful!

Yes, I'd love a copy of the Rekemeyers and Bennetts listed in the Directory.

My e-mail address is .

I can't figure out how to send you an e-mail directly, JerseyCityGal, and I don't want to put my home address on this board. Could you pls send me an e-mail with your own e-address if possible???

Thanks, Daryl

Important Note: