NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2006-12 > 1167589992

From: Bruce Stewart <>
Subject: Re: [NYFULTON] Recruits War of 1812
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:33:12 -0700

Deanna, do you have John Robert Stewart? He died Nov 1815 at Sackets
Harbor, Jefferson County. He is the son, third child, of Robert &
Jane Wilson Stewart who lived on a farm near Sammonsville just
outside Johnstown, NY who had a total of 12 children. John Robert had
three children Christina, Jane & Robert L. His wife is Grace Stewart
Stewart
Peace
Stewart Family Genie
Bruce Stewart