NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2006-12 > 1167540843

From: paula palmateer <>
Subject: [NYFULTON] Recruits War of 1812
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:54:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Donna,
Do you have any Palmateer's or Palmatier's
Thanks Paula

Deanna Smith <> wrote:
Several years ago, the late Lewis Decker, Fulton Co. Historian published data he had discovered at the Fulton Co. Historical Society regarding Local recruits in the War of 1812 for Fulton and Montgomery County. I have the list of over 100 men; however it is not indexed.

Included is the recruit's name, height, age, hair color, occupation, residence, perhaps the Rank. In some cases the soldier's death date is given if he died in this War.

I've noticed a few entries for Saratoga Co. also.

Give me a name!

Deanna