NYFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > NYFULTON > 2006-05 > 1146749274

Subject: Re: Need help with cemetery
Date: 4 May 2006 07:27:54 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/gRB.2ACE/1349.1

Message Board Post:

Sandy

Is this the cemetary with Phoebe Hall Brower and son David on Tomantown road. If that is the cemetary, it is my great great great grandparents. When I last visited this cemetray last year, there was no stone for Jacob. Is he burried there. I would be glad to help but I won't be in the area until memorial day weekend. What is your connection to this cemetary? I'd like to know more about it. Please contact me.

.

This thread: