NYDUTCHE-L Archives

Archiver > NYDUTCHE > 2009-09 > 1252494304

From: Kathy Hoeldke <>
Subject: [NYDUTCHE] need for a county historian
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 04:05:04 -0700 (PDT)

If there every was a need for one, it would be Dutchess County. It is one the most richest in history..... Ginny being Canadian... I have always stood behind you, even growled at the board once or twice...Since I'm not American, at least not a pure blood.... I can't vote...Isn't there such a thing as a hononary citizen of New York...I would surely apply asap. I have lots of cousins that would stand up for me. I wishyou all the luck and pray the you will get the position....Love Kathy Hastings Hoeldke

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/

This thread: