Archiver > NYCATTAR > 2008-04 > 1208883030

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NYCATTAR] manley milks family
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:50:30 -0000

Author: sandypersonal
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My name is Sandy Rice
daughter of Ralph Rhodes
son of Sibyl Milks
daughter of Hiram Milks
son of John Milks born 1793 and was the brother of David Milks who was the father of Manley David Milks

There is a book about the Milks family that will give you lots of information--History and genealogy of the Milk-Milks Family by Grace Croft. I have a copy and will look up information for you. I also think it is online through

my email address is

Important Note: