NYCATTAR-L Archives

Archiver > NYCATTAR > 2008-04 > 1208494400

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYCATTAR] Martin McCarthy and Catherine Corry,Limestone or Nichols Run
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:53:20 -0000

Author: oloughlin257
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.cattaraugus/10657.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you for the great information found on the website. What a wealth of information. My Great Grandfather, Martin McCarty and my Great Grandmother Catherine Cory are mentioned in the information. I am trying to piece together the information on their children. The McCarty family page on the website shows them having 4 children, but I know there were 12. I have an 1880 census record showing seven. If there is anyone I could contact that would have more information on the Martin McCarty family, I would love to correspond with them. I have attached a picture of the Martin McCarty home my Grandmother Agnes lived in as a child. The picture was taken about 1955. The house had to be built in the 1870's or 1880's. Once I get all my information put together, I would be happy to share it with you.

Important Note: