NYCATTAR-L Archives

Archiver > NYCATTAR > 2008-04 > 1208445361

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYCATTAR] Martin BISHOP and Zylpha BEACH
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:16:01 -0000

Author: ldlfire
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.cattaraugus/7113.2.3.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have a death date of 1854, I believe she is burried in the New Albion cemetery. I'm not sure which one. According to the Painted Hills web site these are the cemeterys in New Albion:
Ritter Hollow and Waite Hollow Rd
Village of Cattaraugus
The cemetery may have been incorportated in to another township. I have not gone to Cattaraugus County, New York to check on it. I do have a picture of their daughter Celinda's gravesite.

Important Note: