NYCATTAR-L Archives

Archiver > NYCATTAR > 2008-04 > 1207090162

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NYCATTAR] Barber family history
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 22:49:22 -0000

Author: cbarber32
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.cattaraugus/44.71.217.2498.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Is this Mary? This is carol Barber. If you are still interested in the Barber line, I will be glad to email you a copy if you contact me. I have it on my laptop here at work I do believe. It will take me about 30 sec! hehe. I have also done some work on the line of Asahel Barber who I believe was William's brother, tho I have not verified this. These two boys also have ties to my Lafferty family and the descendants of Benjamin Rose, who are also intermingled with my family of Lafferty. ( Its grown to a bit more than 17 pages tho!) My email is .
carol

Important Note: