NYCATTAR-L Archives

Archiver > NYCATTAR > 2008-04 > 1207063847

From: Dennis Conklin <>
Subject: Re: [NYCATTAR] Gurnsey (sp.) Hollow or Cemetery
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:31:00 -0800

Just go to five forks or maybe it is five points in the town of
Mansfield and take the Gurnsey Hollow Rd, you Can't miss it , it will
be on the right hand side of the road, about 2-3 miles. I don't
recall any priests, or for that matter any catholics buried there,
mostly Harveys and one other family.