NYBROOKLYN-L Archives

Archiver > NYBROOKLYN > 2003-05 > 1053132092

Subject: [Bklyn] Brooklyn Standard Union June 2,1931 Death Notices
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 20:43:44 EDT

B.S.U. Tuesday,June 2,1931

BRENNAN- Monday,June 1,1931,Mary, beloved sister of Mrs.Wm.J.HAYES and
Edward BRENNAN. Funeral from 668 Sterling pl, Thursday,9:30A.M. Solemn
requiem mass Church of St.Teresa. Thomas H.IRELAND directing obsequies.

BROWN- On Saturday,May 30,1931, Fred L., beloved husband of Margaret C. and
loving father of Fred G.BROWN and Margaret STANTON and brother of
Mrs.A.L.HEALY, Miss Mae BROWN, William and Henry BROWN. Funeral Wednesday, at
9:30 A.M.,from his home,51 East 17th st, with solemn requiem mass in Holy
Innocents Church. Interment Holy Cross Cemetery.

Columbus Council,No.126, K. of C.- Members are requested to assemble at the
club Tuesday evening,June2, at 8 o'clock, to proceed thence to the home of
our late brother, William F.CALLAHAN, 416 East 16th st.
Frances A.MADDEN, Grand Knight
Joseph L.WALSH, Recorder.

CONNORS- Nora, beloved mother of John and Mrs.Mary SHANNON. Funeral from her
son's residence,330 Starr st,Brooklyn,Thursday,June 4. Interment Holy Cross
Cemetery.

GRIFFEN- Monday, June 1,1931,Melitta (BECKER)GRIFFEN. Funeral services at
her home, 100 Elton st.,Wednesday,8P.M. Obsequies under direction of Thomas
H.Ireland.

HENKEL- Catherine, of 87 Butler st., died suddenly at St.Peter's
Hospital,June 2,1931.Survived by one sister, Mary HENKEL. Notice of funeral
later.

HOOD- On Tuesday,June 2,1931,Carolina(nee EISE), in her seventy-fifth year,
beloved mother of David HOOD, Mrs.O.LOTT, Mrs.J.OBERLE, Mrs.A.GELLWEILER,
Elizabeth HOOD, Mrs.W.DALY, and Charles HOOD. Funeral on Friday, 9:30
A.M.,from her late residence,1877 Bleecker st.,Ridgewood, thence to Our Lady
of the Miraculous Medal Church,where a requiem high mass will be offered for
the repose of her soul. Interment St.John's Cemetery.

**On Monday June 1,1931,I typed this death notice as ''Ralph'' REINHEIMER, as
printed, it appear again in todays paper,so I printed it again,with
''ALBERT'' REINHEIMER, same person. typed as printed.

* REINHEIMER- Albert, beloved husband of Frances(neeGRUNER),on May 30, at his
residence,469 49thstreet.Funeral services Tuesday,June 2,at 8 P.M. Interment
Wednesday, Evergreen Cemetery, 2 P.M.

RINN- On June 1,1931, Ellen, beloved mother of Mae Irene RINN. Funeral from
her residence, 177 Ashford st., on Thursday at 9:30 A.M. Solemn requiem mass
at R.C.Church of St.Michael, Jerome street and Atlantic ave. Interment
Calvary Cemetery.

STECKER- On June 2,1931, Peter, beloved husband of Margaret STECKER and dear
father of Theodore A.STECKER. Funeral from his residence, 6442 Cooper ave, on
Friday at 9:30 A.M. Solemn requiem mass at R.C.Church of St.Pancras, Deboe
pl, and Myrtle ave.Interment Most Holy Trinity Cemetery.

IN MEMORIAM

CONDON- In fond and loving memory of my dearly beloved daughter,Mae, who
departed this life June 2,1930. May her soul rest in peace.
Mother, Sisters, Brother

FOX- In sad and loving memory of our darling Boy Jackie, whom God called
home six years ago today, age 3 years and 8 months.
Mother,Daddy and Sisters.

WOODBURN- In fond memory of Samuel S., who died June 2,1927.
Wife, Sons and Daughters.

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

LYNCH- The faily of the late Anna J.LYNCH wish to thank the reverend clergy
of St.Anthony of Padua's Church, relatives, friends,also members of the
People's Regular Democratic Organization of the 15th Assembly District for
the kind sympathy extended to them in their recent bereavement.
SISTERS.

Transcribed for the BKLYN info pages by, Patty82856

This thread: