NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2012-02 > 1329418250

From: <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] Heritage Hunters Surname Exchange
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:50:50 -0500

Hi Pat,

I do not remember if I sent you the Names that I am interested in. So I will
do it again. I am interested In William Hayes and any of the members of his
family. William lived in Saratoga County from about 1800 until his death in
1851. He is buried in the Clifton Park Baptist cemetery. I am also
interested in David Hayes and his family. He was in Saratoga County from
about 1817 to 1840. I also have a number of Fort families in the county.

I am administrator of the Albany List. Why were 2 emails held for review?

Richard

This thread: