NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2010-01 > 1262464038

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] Plurals of surnames
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 20:27:18 GMT

Cliff and others,
This discussion is very helpful. The misuse of apostrophes is very confusing and makes for incorrect interpretation of information. It also makes people like me, a former English teacher, crazy! The rules are, as Cliff points out, really very simple. Correctly followed, they can make our genealogical writings a lot clearer, as well as more correct. Thanks, one more time, for all you do to make our genealogy better.
Doris