NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2007-11 > 1194113519

From: "Dick Hillenbrand" <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] hazard wilcox
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:11:59 -0400

Hi Leslie,

You are absolutely correct of course, but I was referring to the time period
that the researcher was looking in.

According to my notes that I sent later, Hazard's lands were confiscated,
and there would be records of that for him to look in.

I appreciate your concise explanation, thanks very much.

Dick Hillenbrand