NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2007-11 > 1194046882

From: KARL WEILER <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] hazard wilcox
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:41:22 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your response. where would the land records be found for the Battle of Bennington?

Karl Weiler

wrote:
He is mentioned in various histories of the Battle of Bennington. I
think I remember that it was his house that the Tories fought from. I
probably have something around here that mentions him. I'll get back
to you.

Dick Hillenbrand

--
Dick Hillenbrand