NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2007-06 > 1182060603

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] Records of Trinity Church (Episcopalian) on BroadSt. in Albany
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:10:03 -0000

Author: smartkmc
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newyork.counties.albany/7473.2.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Maureen,
Checking thru the directory pages I have at home, I have Shepard/Shepherd 1854, part of 1860, copy of 1859 (full directory, includes Richardson you already have), pt of Shepard 1862, Shepard/Shepherd 1865, 1869, a few Shepard 1874, full directory 1886, cd of directories 1889,90,91. If any of this will help you, let me know. I haven't narrowed your Richardson/Shepard families to know which ones you're looking for.

In 1859 directory, there is a Wm. Richardson, home 24 Broad. If I have time, I'll try to connect.
Kathy

Important Note: