NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2007-04 > 1176780467

From: "Sid Huguenin" <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] A Memorial to my Parents
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:27:47 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cliff Lamere" <>
Subject: [NYALBANY] A Memorial to my Parents

A genealogist's perspective:

I got interested in my family's genealogy about two or three years
before my mother died in 1999. ............Requiem for
chorus and orchestra to be composed to honor my parents, but also to
make sure that their names have a chance of being remembered in the
future.

"For Us the Living: Requiem in Memory of William and Ethel Lamere" was
composed by Alfred V. Fedak and will be performed April 22, 2007 at 7
p.m. at the Union College Memorial Chapel in Schenectady, NY.

I love and miss them, and I want them to be remembered.

........of interest to some members of the mailing list.

Cliff Lamere

Honored Sir,
We of the List have recognised your important contributions. We respect
your dedication to accuracy, and your insistence on references. We know
that if you have written it, we can count on it.
The feeling is something more. With The Requiem you have expressed what
some of us also feel.
We are with you.

Sid Huguenin

Check out the mailing list's website
at:http://www.connorsgenealogy.com/Albany/

Add/check your Albany surnames on the Surname Registry.