NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2004-03 > 1080526991

From: "Bill Greenwood" <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] Fw: Boating accident New York
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 21:25:32 -0500

Lefty, thanks for doing the search. I checked my info. again, ( Edward /
Eddie Greenwood ) everything points to his birth place being Up - State N.Y.
1886 - 1888. The best info. as to his place / year of death 1935 - 1939 in
some type of barge / boating accident in N.Y., But I am being led to believe
it was in North Eastern N.Y. ? Schenectady. Again, I thank you for taking
the time to do the lookups that you forwarded to me, any other suggestions
or leads are certainly appreciated.

Bill Greenwood
Pawtucket, R.I. 02860