NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2004-03 > 1079819013

From: "Bill Greenwood" <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] Fw: Boating accident New York
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:45:48 -0500

Shirley, thanks for taking the time in searching vital records, 1936-1941. I
have data on that particular Edward Greenwood, the death certificate info.
does not match. The records you checked, does that include all N.Y. State
vital records for that time period 1936 - 1941? If not, could you make any
other suggestions?
Thanks,
Bill Greenwood - R.I.