NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2003-12 > 1070896728

From: "Nancy" <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] Whipple
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:19:40 -0500

Hi Kathy,
I found her in 1860 Albany County, West Troy, 2nd ward, page 96:

Whipple, Margaret J., 34, Flint Dealer, value of personal estate $700
Helena, 18, Tailoress
Daniel S., 13
Dorris, 10
Martha, 6
all born in NY
Able wasn't with them, so he may be with the grandparents, or apprenticed
somewhere and with a different family.
There is also another female person at the bottom of the page that I can't
read, age 44. I'll see if I can find it on ancestry.
Will look for the Dorris family next.
If I can't get the image to send by email, I can snail mail it to you.
~Nancy Q