Archiver > NYALBANY > 2003-03 > 1048026734

Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] Julia Nolan, Albany directory request
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:32:14 EST

I know that they had a daughter named Marion & a Son named Frank,Verbal
family history states that they lived in the Syracusre area And Marion
married Jack Durkin & they had a son Jack Durkin.One of these Jack Durkins
was a sportswriter in Syracuse,I think in the 1940's.
Did any of the Frank nolans have a wife Mary,Son Frank,daughter Marion.

I talked with another Groner descendant who lived with Mary & Marion
Nolan,named Peter Parker Wyman Jr. I am not sure where or when.but my
impression was central New York.

This thread: