NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2002-05 > 1021337548

From: "REGINA ATCHINSON" <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] RE:Phoenix Place - Hudson Avenue
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:01:30 -0400

Ernie,
Oh yes, please! The latest information I have is from the 1920 census. I'm waiting with baited breath for the 1930 census just to see my mother show up. She was born in 1925 but died quite a while ago so I don't know anything about the family. I was born in 1948 but my mother never spoke about her family. I think there was some bad feelings there for some reason. So you see, I know nothing about my Cranney family and anything at all that you could send would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much
Ginger