NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 2000-09 > 0968709611

From: "Tim and Steph" <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY] Winne/Winner
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:00:11 -0700

People of Bethlehem,,, collected by Christoph and Christoph and published by
the Historical Society of Bethlehem, some years ago.. May be out of print..
Three whole pages in the index are Winne, so worth tracking.. Also Looked up
Jerusalem Reformed, Feura Bush, Albany Co... and as I guessed,, another
hotbed of Winnes.. That one was published by ARthur Kelly of Kinship.. Most
large libraries have both of these. As to if they are on the net... Have no
idea.. I think that there is a Kinship page by Arthur and Nancy Kelly.. Good
hunting. Step

This thread: