NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 1999-01 > 0916931334

From: C & C Helck <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY-L] Info
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:08:54 -0500

I second that recommendation for 1 and 2. I have often wondered where the
obits were published for my ancestors who lived in the more rural areas of
the county, like Westerlo and Rensselaerville. Does anyone know what
newspapers might have covered marriages and obits for those towns in the
timeframes below?

Catharine