NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 1999-01 > 0916753083

From: <>
Subject: [NYALBANY-L] Info
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:38:03 EST

Two things. The first is that I do have some lookups listed on my webpage, so
if anyone needs help I can try. The second thind is that on the books I own
page on my web page I have listed various Bethlehem records. I thought I would
be more specific with this. What I have is census info from 1800-1840. I have
church records from the First Reformed Church, I have various cemetery
records, I also ahve info on houses in the area. I am very intrested in the
Bethlehem area due to many reasons, first of all I live there, second I still
live on land that has been in my family since the late 1700's(my house was
built circa 1810), third either my husband or I are related to many of the
main families from the area. If anyone needs BEthlehem lookups please feel
free to write. Also check the page for any other books I have.
Tracy
hometown.aol.com/dpratt137/index1.html

This thread: