NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 1999-01 > 0915595165

From: <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY-L] Rensselaerville families on 1800 census
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 23:59:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Karen & anyone else who is interested. I don't know if there
might be something here that would be of any help but there is a 1790
Rensselearwyck Lease map for Brunswick on the Team Padgett web page at URL
www.rip.edu/~baxted/EGCAD/html/padgett/

While researching the PADGETT family from Oxford, NY, Doug Baxter scanned
a copy of the map into the above web page. I'm not familiar with all
these place but thought it might be of some help.

Sandy Goodspeed, Maryland, NY

Researching: NYS, N. Eng. states, R.I.:
BARTHOLOMEW, GARRISON, GILBERT, GOODSPEED, HALL, JOHNSON, PADGETT,
STIMPSON/STIMSON, TUCKEY
See web page (genealogy) for PADGETT & related families
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/8723